CONTACT LENS EVALUATION
- Check corneal integrity
- Convert a spectacle prescription into a contact lens diagnostic presciption
- Measure the corneal curvature
- Provide a diagnostic contact lens for evaluation (disposable soft contacts only)
- Training of insertion, removal, and storage of contact lenses (new wearers or retraining)
- Check the visual acuity with contact lenses
- Check for proper fit of contact lenses on the cornea
- Check for tears, rips, holes, deposits on contact lenses
- Provide sample solution / starter kit
- Provide written Contact Lens Prescription (Expires in 1 year)
- Provide follow up visit up to 3 months from contact lens evaluation date
TYPES OF CONTACT LENSES
During the evaluation, Dr. Dennis Lin will prescribe or recommend the necessary type of contacts suitable for patients.
For more information on the brands and types of contacts, click here.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
With many lens options available, it’s hard to know all your options and decide which lenses are best for you. We are here to educate you on the the options that may best suite your vision and lifestyle needs.